Verbatim, from deviantART:
The composition here is shitty with a purpose. All of the elements were created separately so they could be implemented in Double Cluepon’s devblog. It’s kinda difficult to compose something well when the characters have to basically act as bookends. One of these days I’d like to do an actual poster with some of our characters, but game assets come first.
Marcia Proba (left) and Sheyala are a couple of NPCs out of Emerald Kingdom. If you haven’t heard me gush about it yet, please, take a stroll by the VShift website to learn more.
Medium: SAI, Photoshop CS5
Finished: June 2, 2012
Emerald Kingdom, Sheyala and Marcia Proba are ©Double Cluepon Studios, inc. Takers get a rocket-mounted hammer to the knuckles.
Posted on Saturday, 2 June
Tagged as: artwork digital Double Cluepon Emerald Kingdom Sheyala Marcia Proba wings gaming
- boogiethrillkill reblogged this from thefusspot
- dislikers-will-dislike reblogged this from thoughtprovokinginanity
- dislikers-will-dislike likes this
- c-alluvion likes this
- thoughtprovokinginanity likes this
- thoughtprovokinginanity reblogged this from flyingcrowbar
- merrro likes this
- preaction reblogged this from thefusspot
- spoonster reblogged this from thefusspot
- gamesbynick likes this
- miareeva likes this
- thefusspot posted this